What to expect from your first visit to our office:
- We will ask you to fill out the New Patient Forms for your child.
- We make a photocopy of the dental insurance card and driver’s license.
- Once all the forms are filled out, the patient will be called in for a cleaning with a hygienist and a dental examination with Dr. Engel
- After all the procedures are done, we give out a new toothbrush for the patient and your child gets to choose a prize from the Treasure Box!
- Lastly, you check-out at the front desk and make the next 6-month cleaning appointment
Before you request your first appointment online or through the phone, if you have dental insurance, please go to our “Financial Information” page and read the details on the bottom regarding insurance. After doing so, if you are still unsure of your insurance coverage/benefits, please give us a call at 551-210-4012 to verify your insurance policy.